Heydary Hamilton—Headquartered in Toronto
With its head office in downtown Toronto, law firm Heydary Hamilton is located in the financial and business capital of the country. Our clients include many large corporations and businesses that have offices in Toronto, a city with key clusters in industries as diverse as aerospace, biomedical, fashion, film, television and information technology.
A proudly multicultural community, Toronto’s citizens are also well served by Heydary Hamilton’s diverse legal team who offer services in several languages and from seven different locations around the GTA.
Expertise in Business and Personal Legal Matters
Our firm believes in diversity, not only in terms of our personnel, but also in terms of the services we offer. While each lawyer in our firm has areas of specialization, we all come together as a team to cover the many areas of the law that pertain to our Toronto clients:
- Corporate Law. For our corporate clients, we offer a full complement of corporate and business law services, including amalgamations and mergers, limited and general partnerships, joint ventures, securities law, financing issues, corporate governance, and franchise agreements. As an international firm, we also act for businesses operating in Canada and represent foreign law firms in Canada.
- Real Estate. For both businesses and individuals, we advise on issues pertaining to residential and commercial real estate.
- Immigration Law. We assist individuals with their own settlement and with sponsorships of families. We can also help with Business/Investor class immigration and aid entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals who wish to relocate to Canada. Skilled workers, students and Canada Experience class immigration are also areas we serve.
- Intellectual Property. For businesses and individuals with intellectual property to protect, we have many years of experience advising on trademarks, brands, logos, patents and copyright.
- Internet and E-Commerce. A large part of our practice is made up of commercial transactions involving the Internet. Our information technology lawyers can assist businesses and individuals with privacy matters, domain names, software-related issues, and e-regulatory compliance.
- Employment Law. Individuals with problems in the workplace can consult with our lawyers on safety issues, harassment, firing without cause, and discrimination.
- Tax Law. Business owners and families turn to us for tax planning, succession planning, wills and trusts.
- Family Law. For cases of family breakdown, children at risk, adoption and other legal concerns of families, we provide legal counsel. We are equally adept in the courtroom and in mediation/arbitration arrangements.
- Litigation. Our skilled litigators are capable of defending your rights in any of our practice areas.
For more information on our areas of practice, visit our Practice Areas page.
To schedule a consultation at our law firm, call our Toronto office at 416–972–9001.
66 Wellington Street West
Suite 4500, P.O. Box 150,
Toronton, Ontario M5K 1H1
Tel: (416) 972-9001
Fax: (416) 972-9940
Toll Free: 1 (866) HEYDARY
The closest TTC subway station is Union Station
Underground parking is available on Wellington Street.