Heydary Law Firms – Toronto Lawyers
Heydary Hamilton lawyers offer legal services to corporate and individual clients from seven offices around the metropolitan Toronto area.
Our clients include companies ranging in size from small business and sole proprietorships, to large corporations. We also work with non-profit groups, government, and individuals.
Services for Business Clients
Canadian Lawyer magazine rated Heydary Hamilton one of the top ten business boutique law firms in Canada. Each of our lawyers brings unique experience from the business world to our practice. From expertise in mergers and acquisitions to special knowledge of franchise law, we cover a wide range of business needs.
- If you are buying or selling a business, our commercial lawyers can take you through the entire process, from share and asset purchase agreements to reorganizations and dissolution.
- If you are starting a business, we can assist with incorporation, partnerships and registration of domain names, business names and trade-marks.
- If you are looking to diversify your company’s finances, we can advise on derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, asset securitization and other securities options.
- If you are selling or seeking to buy a franchise—Canadian or international—our lawyers have the expertise you need. They will help you understand franchise law, assist you throughout the sale, and litigate any related disputes.
- If you have an invention or new product you want to market, our lawyers can help you with the necessary patent, trade-mark or copyright registration.
Contracts are another area of law handled by our firm. Our lawyers will prepare contracts for non-competition, confidentiality, employment and consulting, technology transfer and leases of office equipment, among others.
As a firm that carries out a substantial amount of international work, we are also well equipped to act in cases involving international trade.
Services for Individual Clients
Whether you have concerns about real estate, a family matter, immigration or your current employment situation, our team can help.
- Our family lawyers have a long track record of successful litigation in cases involving divorce, separation and child custody. We also provide counsel in cases sent to mediation and arbitration. Family lawyers also oversee cases of adoption and surrogacy.
- While the main focus of our immigration lawyers is corporate clients, we have also assisted many clients with obtaining visas, sponsoring family members and appealing decisions made by the courts.
- Our estate lawyers assist families with tax planning, wills, and corporate succession planning.
- Have you been dismissed from your job without cause? Harassed on the job or discriminated against? If so, our employment lawyers can help. They have experience litigating such cases at the federal and provincial levels.
Diversity and Experience Working for You
With such wide experience on our team, we can assist with even the most complex personal and business legal issues. To learn more about our firm and our team of lawyers, contact our Toronto office at 416-972-9001.
View Larger Map
66 Wellington St W
Suite 4500 P.O. Box 150
Tel: (416) 972-9001
Fax: (416) 972-9940
Toll Free: 1 (866) HEYDARY
The closest TTC subway station is Union Station. We are located on the corner of Wellington St W and Bay St within the Toronto-Dominion Towers
Underground parking is avilable on Wellington St W