Network Administrator – Entry Level
We are currently seeking a technically savvy and results oriented individual for the position of Network Administrator in our Head Office in Toronto, Ontario.
The Network Administrator is part of a core group of technical professionals that are responsible for the entire corporate IT infrastructure. The Network Administrator will be responsible for network and server-related design, deployment and management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Network Architecture and Administration - support, maintain and redesign
- Administration of the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server
- Exchange Server, IIS Server, and SQL Server
- VMWare (including deployment)
- Security of server systems
- Management of enterprise backups and replication processes
- Management of MPLS and network appliances
- Document procedures and generating network diagrams
- Provide backup to other members of Technical Services team
- Keep informed of emerging and developing technologies in IT
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- College or University Degree in a computer related field or related work experience.
- Certifications: MCITP and MSCEs
- 5+ years experience in Network Administration.
- SAN management and replication related experience
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and maintaining Windows Servers, Exchange Servers, SQL Servers and IIS Servers.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and working with Domains, Group Policy, Trusts required.
- Must have Cisco, Juniper or Fortinet administration experience.
- Must have extensive experience managing and maintaining Microsoft SQL server.
- Must have hands-on experience with deploying VMWare.
- Familiar with all facets of Network Administration.
- Solid understanding of DNS, DHCP, vLANs, QOS, and Remote Access technologies.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, go-getter mentality and capable of operating effectively on both independent tasks and group-related projects.
- Proven trouble-shooting skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills, a positive attitude and solid customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Analytical thinking skills to break down multi-dimensional technical issues to troubleshoot and analyze networks/servers
- The following skills are assets:
- BES and Mobile Device Management
- Cloud computing experience
- Web Development Technologies
- Avaya Experience
- Financial Services Industry Experience
Should you meet all of the requirements, please send a full application (cover letter, resume, transcripts) & apply via e-mail to: email@example.com. You should include your salary expectations in your application package. Please note that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.